Thursday, December 27, 2012

untitled

If you're not loving yourself, rare will others love you too.

The less you do things, the less you show and prove not just to others, but to yourself too.

There goes the moment when your existence cease and fade.

But being alone my Friend, means something more to me, that even if I feel close to loneliness, I can feel reality just better.

Although it can sickening me too, I can feel peaceful on my own, for I fight and wrestle myself, to become stronger and not depending.

Been moving on, but somehow always go back, to somewhere I've been trying to leave.

I think maybe my battle just not over yet, should I fight stronger? Should I wrestle more?

Until I can win, I can win...

What have I been doing, where am I, what have I brought myself into?

 Whatever all those are and were, I'd take it for my experiences.

To go through, to go through...

To understand and realize, though I place myself on the edge,

I can actually feel really alive.

Close to scared and feeling death, I'm better when I survive.

No matter how hard is this battle for me to face, maybe I deserve this for the wrongs I've done, I'd put myself just fine, and Stay Alive.



No comments:

Post a Comment